21 September 2006

Roomie Pictures!

So, things are still going rather well.. i figured i should post some pictures today.. give you a feel for Keyano life...
These are 3 out of my 4 roommates, Kim, Simmy and Nikita (left to right). That was the first friday night, we got dolled up to go out on the town. It's been fun getting to know them! We're all in nursing of some sort, so we have all the same classes together besides Nikita. Thanksgiving is coming up soon and Kim is probably coming home with me.. it'll be fun introducing her to all of my friends and family!

This was at a meet and greet in the first week.. where we went down to King's Lounge (the campus bar) for free food.. residence ploy to get us aquainted with other students... we didn't leave our table. haha!

This new face is Sarah, my other roommate! She's the lovely one who dyed my hair two days ago.. you'll see the newest look in the next picture down. She's from Newfoundland and know's how to party. Lot's of fun this one!



And this is the new me... blonde as can be! College is definitly a new experience, and I've had a few ups and downs so far.. but in the end, I know this is where I'm supposed to be! God has been so faithful to me, blessing me with entrance into the nursing program, getting into residence, meeting great people.. who could ask for more?

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ooooo! Blondie! that's deaaad sexy!! Umm.. you are correct.. Thanksgiving is north time. I'm terribly sorry, love.